Friday, August 11, 2006

My trip in China (3)

July 7, 2006, 11:17 PM

I don’t know why, I feel like I am not the person as before. My husband was correct that I do not fit in this society anymore.

I wrote a story named “He and Her”? That is a story about my best friend with a old classmate in high school. After 20 years later, he came to her and asked her to run away with him from her family.

I was with the “Her” yesterday, we talked about it. Surprisingly, “He” did not really talk about “love” to her, he just asked her to run away with him. That is ALL! Of course she refused him. Couple years later, for her son’s future, she called him and ask him if he can help to arrange a medical college for her son in his city. He refused right away.

Yes, he has the right to say so and to do whatever he wants. But in this culture, his action is not acceptable, it is ridiculous for people. So as me. But it gave me some idea about Chinese men at the present time. I feel sorry that I have got the idea like this, but I cannot help. I just wrote a short article about “Chinese men’s play mind” in Chinese and I am going to put it on my blog.

Chinese men have the mind that love to play with women. They want more women in their life but they all want their wife be good. My friend told me that every Chinese men except who could not meet one’s basic need wants to get more than one woman. I think she is right. It does not mean they will go get it but they would think about it. For lots of reasons, some would not get more than one, but they are sure wish to. I feel sorry for Chinese wives, but there is another talking from my friend: “Women have lots of chances to go beyond of the wall”.

That is true, there have to be some wild flowers for man who wants or already do to take. So women go beyond the wall should be common as the nature. It is really sad of the situation for everyone. I wish people in China could realize it soon.

Anyway, I am lucky having a American husband and live in America. I have got enough of the garbage in China.

No comments :