Friday, August 11, 2006

My trip in China (2)

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Last night, I met some classmates in elementary school and middle school. I met a girl who used to be my best friend in high school. She went to countryside for re-education. Since then, she become over talkative and always feels good. But without much inside, there is no good for her and the listener at all. I feel sorry for her but as long as she is happy talking and acting, I think that is all the matters. She is a business lady now.

The other two gentlemen were my middle school classmates and they both mature and happy, and I can tell they are happy inside. They helped me when I needed, I appreciate it and happy to see them.

There is one classmate from elementary school whose name is Lang Chao is one I have not seen since graduated from elementary school. It is over 30 years and I can hardly recognize him. But with few minutes, the young boy’s look came out. We talked and laughed. They are nice friends.

Life is short and making a living is not easy everywhere in the world. But as long as one feels happy of one self’s life, that is a wonderful life. So I think they are fine, but it is sure not my life style anymore.

My Dad took me to my brother’s house and my sister in law’s, they both have a place at their work. It is fine but the houses really need some work. I think once my parents started to remold the house there, it would look great!

No comments :