Dear Friend,
It
is me again, your friend from China. In my last letter, I told you that I got a
job interview and was waiting to hear back. That is why I am writing a little
late. I still do not have a final confirmation yet. My husband told me that
things move a little slowly here, and now I believe it!
I
did get a phone call from them asking for my previous supervisor’s personal
phone number because they called the work number I provided and only left a
message. They want to be a little quicker, so I gave it to them. It seems like
they are going to hire me, but again, there is no confirmation yet.
Last
time on the phone, you mentioned that you did not know how big my yard is. This
time, I took a picture of the whole view so you can see it. It is about 10
acres!
I do not remember if I told you that we got chicks. There
are 10 of them. They have been here for almost a month and were living on the
porch. Today, we moved them out to the yard. I put wheels under the chicken
coop to make it moveable. Now I can move it to a different spot once in a while
to let them fertilize the yard and save me some cleaning. I am so proud of
myself—after I changed the coop, it is very easy to move! I am sending some
pictures of that to you too.
This month, I plan to go to Vancouver BC to ask Lama
Rinpoche to give me more Dharma teaching. I sent email to them and waiting for
them to give me a time so I can go.
Life here is busy due to the large property and new to
us. But life is good. I appreciate my American life.
How are you doing? I will call you later.
Sincerely,
Love Snow
Monday, August 3, 2026






.jpeg)




No comments :
Post a Comment