Friday, April 10, 2009

The mistress is back!


Since the ducks are missing. I am very sad. I always hearing It is a surprise! After came back from dinner, we saw the duck prince's mistress is back and seeking for food around her house1g duck Quack and trying to look for them. I thought I was crazy.
Tonight, my husband took me out for dinner and I was talking to him on the way: " I think there is possible that the duck prince's wife were killed because she had foot problem. and the Boy was trying to fight that was why he got injured so badly. And the other two, the duck King and the second wife got away since both of them a fast and they came here as adult. They knew how to get away."
After dinner, I felt there was a gas in my chest that I could not get right off. I had to let my husband took me home right away.
While I was lying on my bed and trying to be conforteble. my husband standing by the window and screemed: "Oh! my god! the grey girl is back!"
I hurried up and went to the window. I really saw she was there and trying to find food! My little sunshine!! Thanks!
I hope the duck king will be back soon!!!

No comments :