Saturday, May 06, 2006

To The officer of the US embassy

To The officer of the US embassy

Monday, May 16, 2005

Dear Sir,

My name is Dreamer. I immigrated to the US in 1999. I am a permanent resident here in the US. I am writing a letter to you regarding my parents’ application for a visitor visa to the US.

At March 22. 2005, my parents went to the US embassy in their home country to apply a visitor visa to the United State to visit my new family and I. They want to make one trip to North America to visit both my sister in Canada and I in the United States. Unfortunately, they did not get the visa to the US, So that they cannot come here to visit.

I totally understand why you did not issue a visa to my parents. Here are the reasons why I understand the situation.

Each year, there are thousands and thousands of visitors come to the US from all over the world. Most of them went back to their home country after visit. But some of them over stayed, some of them even stayed here forever becoming permanent residents. Some of them even stayed and relayed on the society to provide food and shelters. Some of them were terrorism and made troubles for the nation. It is very reasonable and also a good idea to carefully exam all the applicants who want to come to the US to visit. It is good for everyone’s security and happiness that people live in the US.

I have heard lots of cases that people came to the US and illegally stayed. I also heard lots of cases that people came to the US to visit and stayed for some other reasons. I knew a person who came to the US for visit 8 years ago, but has never gone back to his home country. He changed his status as a student after he arrived in the US and stayed for few years as a student and now he has gotten his green card for permanent stay. I also heard another person who came to visit and over stayed for two years for learning English. She went back to her motherland after overstayed for two years, but she also lost her privilege to visit the US again.

It is very important to check everything out to make sure the applicant will go back to their home country after the limiting visit time. As the US embassy website stated: All the applicants must be able to demonstrate his or her intention to enter the United States for a temporary period, solely for the purpose of tourism and/or short-term business. The applicant must also provide evidence of financial ability to cover his or her travel expenses to and stay in the United States, and sufficiently strong social, economic, and other ties in the applicant's home country to compel the applicant's return after a temporary and lawful visit.

The points here are to make sure they will not illegally overstay, they will not add any burdens for the US society, they will not do anything harmful to the US society.

I really understand and support all the requirements for getting a visa to visit the US. I appreciate all you have done and are still doing for protecting out nation, our society, the citizens and the residents. I appreciate that you left your families, friends and homeland, stayed overseas to serve the nation and the people. I totally support what you have done as an officer in American Embassy.

But in my parents’ case, I think they are qualified for getting a visitor’s visa to the US by the policy. I sincerely ask you to reconsider their applications.

The first, they are in their 70s, and they are not terrorists. The documents they provided to you by their home country’s government showed they have never done anything illegal in their home country all of their life. They are good citizens there.

The second, they have sufficiently strong economic tie in their home country. They have provided the documentations to prove the good retirements they have in their home country. They also provided the evidence of the two houses they own there and a big amount of saving money they have in their home country’s bank.

The third, they have sufficiently strong social tie with their home country. They provided the evidences that they have another two children who still live in their home country with them, and the numerous friends and family members and relatives they have in their home country. Also they don’t speak any English. They do not have any interests to stay in the US.

The forth, they will not be any kind of burden for the US. They provided the sponsor form my husband and I filled to support them when they were here in the US. We will pay all the expenses while their stay in the US. We provided our tax return, our employment letters, our mortgage and saving accounts information to indicate that we are financially qualified to support them.

They also provided their visitor visa to Canada which is an evidence that their plan to visit their two daughters in North America are true visit, they are not intended to stay.

I wish you would agree with me that at least it is worth for you to reconsider my parents’ application for their visitor visa. It is also my wish for you to reconsider this case as an American tax payer. Here is my reason for wishing them to come to visit:

1) It is my parents’ wish. They want to come to visit when they are physically able to do so. It is their plan to visit my family in the US and my sister’s family in Canada in 2005.

2) They have never been to the US. I want to show them the different world, different life. I want to take them to the beautiful US national parks, nice US big cities, and introduce the ways people live in the US.

3) My husband and I were married 5 years ago. At that time, my parents did not come for ours wedding. I want them to come to our new family to see ours life here. I also want them to meet my mother in law and other relatives in the US, to meet my
stepson and stepdaughter.

4) My parents are in their 70s. Now they have good health. I want them to come to visit while they are in good shape. I don’t want to wait till they are too old to travel. When they are older, they are most likely to stay at home in their home country with my sister and brother, enjoy their life with old friends.

5) They are always worried about me because I am far away from them. I want them to come to see my life in the US so that they would not worry any more.

6) We love them. They have worked hard all their life to raise my sisters, my brother and I. They supported us gotten good educations. Now it is time for me to do something for them. I want them to come to visit the US and have a wonderful time here with my American family and I.

My husband and I, my son, stepson, stepdaughter and my mother in law, my sister in law, the whole family is all sincerely inviting my parents to come to visit. We (my husband and I) will pay all their expenses while they are in the US. The whole family is sincerely asking you to reconsider my parents’ application for a visitor visa.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dreamer

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Best Muscle Builder. Order Legal Steroids is a pioneer in the Bodybuilding Supplement Industry. Our concentration is in the advancement, study, and production of muscular site enhancements, anabolic steroid supplements, and body building supplements. We have a variety of products to enhance your physique. It is usually recommended to order stacks, a combination of supplements. One stack might consist of dianabol, anadroll, and deccabolan.

[url=http://www.musclelabsusa.com][img]http://www.musclelabsusa.com/images/muscular-development-ad2.jpg[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Appreciate it for helping out, superb info .
п»їjouer mahjong gratuit >> jeux mahjong gratuit en ligne

Anonymous said...

First of all I ωant to sаy superb blog! I haԁ а quіck question
that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!
My page http://7ketobenefits.com/category/7-keto/

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing
these things, so I am going to tell her.