Saturday, April 15, 2006

Letter to Star

April 15, 2006, 2:38 PM

Dear Star,

I am so happy getting your letter. Here everything is just fine. Ben, Sean and I are in school and Bob is working. And we all are in good health. Thanks for caring!

I love your dreaming about future. I can understand why you want to have pets. They are cute and lovely. I can understand why your Mom does not like pets now. They are messy and require lot of energy to taking care of. I did not have any when I were in China. I did not like them either at that time. But now I have lots of pets without choice. (I have a husband who love pets.) But with the time goes by, I start fall in love with them. We now have two dogs, two cats, two ducks and lots of fish. We also have lots of birds around the house. We feet them. There is a hummingbird which fall in love with my Chinese flag! He flies to outside of my kitchen’s window everyday and look on the Chinese flag I put there. I think he must be a Chinese hummingbird.

I am sending a picture of a hummingbird to you. I hope you like it.

 


 


 



I love your idea of becoming a reporter. That is a great profession! And I will welcome you to come to the US as a reporter! What kind of reporter do you want to be?

I am sure your dream will come true. You will have chance to visit Hong Kong, Australia and lots more of other places. You can dress what ever you want to. It is a free country in the US. So study hard and make your dream come true.

I fully support you!
Thanks for the greetings from your Dad and Mom. I am looking forward to get your letter again.

Love Dreamer

No comments :